An underdeck ceiling system can transform an area that was once wet and dirty to a dry space that is safe from the weather. An underdeck ceiling works as a gutter system to move the water out to the edge and away from your porch or patio. You can accomplish all of that while only decreasing your headroom by about 2 inches. You now have double the outdoor living space. There are many opportunities with the new outdoor space you have gained. Maybe you just want to stay dry when it is wet, or you need a break from the sun, you could even screen in the area and live free from the bugs. Many homeowners use their new found dry space to host parties, provide storage, or just as added living space.
Big Benefits of An Underdeck System
- Dramatically improves home exterior views & increases home value
- Clean and ‘non-commercial look and feel’ is unparalleled in the industry
- Year-round, dry home space for play, entertaining, dining, hot tubs, outdoor recreation
- Self-Supported, Structural steel ceiling increases dry, usable home space
- Architecturally Recognized for making sure your deck stays healthy, by not bringing any water or debris in direct contact with your deck joists
- Patented Under-deck Ceiling System does NOT attach to deck joists – no stapling, nailing, or modifying the deck joists
- Our Clearspan System is engineered, load tested, and installed to withstand any ice or snow accumulation
- Lifetime Warranty while you own your home
- Custom Designed & Installed for each deck and home exterior
- Available in multiple colors and wood grain finishes
How Long Do Underdecks Last?
An underdeck will last you a lifetime. The warranty with Undercover Systems is good for as long as you live in your home. There aren’t many home warranties that offer you this.
Underdeck System Cost
The cost to have an underdeck system is reasonable in price. It can be installed to virtually any new or existing deck. They are installed beneath the deck, so this makes the price affordable for the homeowner. By adding an underdeck to your home, you are gaining an extra usable space that stays dry, adds value to your home with a lifetime warranty.
Contact US Custom Creations today to get a free quote or call us at 513-475-0182 if you live in Ohio or at 502-244-2045 if you live in Kentucky.